My clan

Saturday, March 31, 2012

When I grow up




Somedays I wake to find thoughts of dishes, schedules, chores, errands and all the other mundane topics shoved to the back of my mind and replaced with the question I've been asked since I was just a wee one. What are you going to be when you grow up?
My birthday is just around the corner and this question is on both my conscious and subconscious mind. One day I have the elusive answer only to find I wasn't quite as sure as I thought and decide to rethink my decision. This leads to more doubt and then I do what I do best decide not to decide. Makes total sense right?

Maybe it's time to not wait to figure it out but go and try it out. I know that I will waste some time but I can help but wonder what mistakes I will get to make. Maybe, just maybe I will make enough mistakes to find my answer. Then the time won't be wasted and I will have new and exciting topics to write about. I will continue to write my attempts and failures and there results.
And so it begins...

2 comments:

Machelle Kay said...

I am excited to here about your adventure.

Patricia Kay said...

Now where to start?